WHY CONSUME MANGO PULP?
Alphonso mangoes truly are one of the tastiest fruits in the world but if you get to know the benefits of mangoes, your love for this fruit will increase manifold.
Here are some more reasons why you should consume:
- Contains immune-boosting nutrients – 67% of the daily value of vitamin C is found in mango. It also has good levels of copper, folate, thiamine, magnesium, niacin, potassium and riboflavin.
- For healthy eyes – Mangoes are also loaded with vitamin A, making it the perfect fruit to improve eyesight, thereby prevent night blindness and dry eyes.
- Helps in maintaining cholesterol level – Mangoes contain high level of vitamin C, fibre and pectin making it a perfect fruit that helps in controlling high cholesterol level.
- Helps in cleansing skin – It cleanses your skin from deep inside your body. It treats pores and gives a glow to your skin.
- Low in calories – Mango contains a lot of vitamins and essential nutrients. It is also loaded with fibrous content which boosts the digestive function and burns unwanted calories from the body, thereby helping in weight reduction
- Supports heart health – Mango’s super antioxidant mangiferin also appears to be good for heart health. Studies have found that mangiferin may protect heart cells against inflammation, oxidative stress, and cell death
- Helps in lowering risk of certain cancers – Mango is high in polyphenols, which may have anticancer properties.
When it comes to mango, we would all love to consume it daily. However, the lack of availability of mangoes all season and because of our daily lifestyles, it is nearly impossible to pulp mangoes ourselves.
That where we come into the picture – have our special Mango Pulps, free from preservatives and available all season. Get mango puree online and indulge your taste buds on a delightfully divine trip!